No personal consulting
there will be no personal consulting in our office until further notice.
If you have any questions, please send us an email. We can also do phone and zoom calls. Please send us an email if you would like to speak to one of us, we'll make an appointment with you and send you the contact details.
We can not take calls on our office phone as we work from home right now.
Which study programs do we consult?
- Ecology and Environmental Planning  [8 semesters]
- Landscape Architecture  [6 semesters]
- Landscape Architecture  [4 semesters]
- Ecology and Environmental Planning  [2 semesters]
- Urban Ecosystem Science  [4 semesters]
- Environmental Planning  [4 semesters] (international master's program)
Areas of responsibility
The task of the study advisory service is to consult and lead the students how to organise their personal study curriculum within the frame of the possibilities offered by the study regulations and the various lectures. For this purpose, the study advisory service is offering indivual consultation appointments with regard to studies and examniations. Additionally they provide information about the offer of lectures in the instiute, possible career opportunities, as well as about the university's general organisation.
For this purpose, the consulting team organises and coordinates information events for students. The various tasks include inter alia:
- Fixed opening hours each week, as well as individual consultation appointments
- Information about application and registration modalities
- Supporting the students to create their timetables
- Information about examination regulations
- Providing information material, study and examination regulations etc.
- Information about new regulations
- Providing helpful contacts
Attention: The student advisory service does not provide legally binding information!!
Therefor please contact the responsible institutions e.g. the examination board  (Prüfungsausschuss), examination office  (Prüfungsamt) or the office of student affairs  (Immatrikulationsamt).
the office of international affairs provides information on our faculty's European exchange programs  and International exchange programs .
If you have any questions on this subject, please contact the Campus Center .
student advisory services ILaUP
Straße des 17. Juni 145
phone: (030) 314-28173
We are working from home -
please send us an email to: